Miyerkules, Setyembre 5, 2012

Photography 101



Hello, its been a while since my last post. The documents were just in my hard drive waiting to be post in my blog. Haha :)

I have this ardent likeness for the art of photography. It is really enticing to look for beautiful photos and felt the emotions they wanted to convey to the audience. I love the colors, emotions, moods, feelings, situations, settings, places of every photos.

I did took some pictures that I found amazing using my simple digital camera Casio Exilim EX Z330.


With people as a subject...

Luna, La Union



















With the natural colors of nature...





















And random subjects with perfect colors...

Urdaneta, Pangasinan




 Photography is the beauty of life, captured. - Tara Chisholm :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento